What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, or site?
We may collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, and/or payment information, such as your account or card number, if used to make a purchase from our Site. The type of information that we may collect depends on your use of this Site and what information you provide to us.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information that we collect about you for a variety reasons, including the following:
- Verifying your identity;
- Fulfilling your product and service orders;
- Responding to your questions;
- Providing you with access to certain areas and features of this Website;
- Communicating with you about your purchases and activities on this Website;
- Offers regarding products and services we may provide to you directly or through third-party partners (unless you opt-out of such communications);
- Improving the Website and our customers’ experience; and
- Sending notices or information.
We also contract with certain vendors to assist us in providing services to our customers. These vendors use the Personal Information that you submit to us in order to perform the following tasks:
- Order processing at checkout;
- Credit card authorization and identity verification;
- Order shipping and handling;
- Emailing newsletters and other promotional materials;
- Improving our Website and related content and features;
- Storing and “backing up” our customer records.
Finally, notwithstanding the foregoing, we may transfer and disclose information, including your Personal Information, Usage Information, and Identifying Information, including IP address, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation; at the request of governmental authorities; or otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, users of this Website, or the public.
How do we protect your information?
Our site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Re-marketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our site.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How can I change my personal information?
You can change your personal information at any time by contacting us at:
Precision Organizing Plus, 542 State Street #3, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of thirteen (13). Children may not use our services, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). We have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who address our site. If a child has provided us with personal information, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information and opt out of promotional opportunities.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Offers regarding products and services we may provide to you directly or through third-party partners (unless you opt-out of such communications)
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] Alternatively, you can follow the “opt-out” instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Precision Organizing Plus,
542 State Street #3, Brooklyn, NY, 11217
Last Edited on 4/27/2022